Bringing The Family
Can I bring my family?
Of course! The whole family is welcome at Only The Wild Ones Weekend. There are multiple pools, beautiful beaches, a waterpark, and kids club – not to mention all the music and event activities – for your children to enjoy!
How much does it cost to bring my kids?
- Rates are based on the age of the child at the event, not at the time of booking the reservation.
- $299 for children 2 years of age and under
- $599 for children between ages 3 to 12
- Children 13 and older are considered adults for this event
- Kids fees are non-refundable and due at the time of addition. Be sure your children are attending before before submitting the Kids Form to add your children.
- Extra nights for children are $89 per child/ per night.
- If utilizing event transportation, shuttles must be purchased for everyone, regardless of age.
- Car seats are available for children 2 & under upon request. Indicate this in the Transfer Notes when you enter your flight information at least 30 days prior to arrival.
How do I add children to my reservation?
- At the time of booking, select your room occupancy based on the number of adults attending.
- After booking, log into your Cloud 9 Account to fill out the Kids Form and then our Travel Team will reach out to take care of everything
- The maximum occupancy for a double occupancy room is 2 adults + 2 children.
- The maximum occupancy for a triple occupancy room is 3 adults + 1 child.
- Cribs are available upon request. Please include in the Preferences and Special Requests comments box in your reservation.
Do the resorts have a Kids Club?
- Yes! The Explorer’s Clubs at Sapphire and Dreams are open to all children ages 3 – 12.
- Open daily at 9am.
Is there babysitting available?
- In-room babysitting is available at both Sapphire and Dreams Riviera Cancun
- Sapphire – contact the concierge
- Dreams Riviera Cancun– contact the concierge