When and where is all the music happening?
- There will be four awesome nights of entertainment – December 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.
- All performances take place at Sapphire Resort & Spa.
- There are three unforgettable tropical stages – our Main Stage on the beach, Poolsize Gazebo Stage, and Palapa Stage– where you can catch your favorite artists performing.
Is there assigned seating at the shows?
- There is no assigned seating at any venue!
When will the music schedule be released?
- The full music schedule will be released in the weeks before the event, so stay tuned!
- We want to make sure that you’ll be able to see each and every band perform, so there will be no conflicting show times.
In addition to the shows, what else can I expect?
- Fill your days with fun activities and connect with other fans – and artists too!
- Our inaugural 2022 event included activities like a DISPATCH hosted Songwriting & Recording Ask Us Anything, Guster’s Tequila Tasting, poolside Name That Tune BINGO, Beer Share, Morning Yoga, and many more.
- Stay tuned for 2023 activity announcements to find out all the ways you can participate in workshops, games, and more during your trip.
How can I make my trip more impactful?
- Our nonprofit partner Positive Legacy is committed to integrating live music and service.
- Leave a Positive Legacy in Mexico by taking actions that positively impact the communities we visit.
- There will be different ways to participate during the event – including donation drives, charity auctions, and a day of service in the local Puerto Morelos community.
- Keep an eye out for info as we get closer to our trip and join us in making a difference while on vacation!