When do we check in and check out of the resort?
- Check In begins at 3pm
- If you arrive earlier, you are still able to check into the hotel and use the resort facilities, but your room may not be ready until after 3pm.
- Check Out is by 12pm on your departure day
- There are NO late check outs.
- If your flight is later in the day you will be able to use the resort facilities until 6pm.
Members of my party are arriving later than me, can we check in at different times?
- No worries, you can check in at separate times. Just make sure you each have your own room key and event wristband.
Are food and drinks included?
- Absolutely. Your all-inclusive package covers food and beverages, including alcohol!
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night bites after the shows at no additional cost.
- There is also complimentary 24 hour room service for guests that reserve at Dreams Riviera Cancun.
Can we make reservations at the restaurants?
- You can make reservations with the Concierge upon your arrival at the resort.
Is there a dress code during the event?
- There is no dress code at Sapphire, but shirts and shoes are required in all dining areas.
- Dreams Riviera Cancun does require resort casual attire when dining at restaurants on property.
- If you plan on coming early or staying late, the restaurants do have a dress code. Think resort casual, but be sure to bring a pair of pants with you.
Will vegetarian, vegan & gluten-free options be available?
- Vegetarian, vegan & gluten-free options will be available at all meals.
- If you haven’t already, update the Dietary Request section of “Your Profile” in your Cloud 9 Account.
What are some of the resort’s amenities?
Full Service Spa & Salon • On Site Waterpark • Specialty Restaurants & Buffets • Complimentary 24 Hour Room Service (for Dreams Guests) • Multiple Bars, Lounges & Pop-Up Bars • Coffee Shop • Fully Equipped Fitness Center • Free WiFi
How do I make a spa appointment?
- Details on how to book spa appointments will be sent to booked guests closer to the event.
Is there WiFi at the resort?
- Yes! Free WiFi is available resort-wide.
Is there a Lost and Found?
- Lost & Found is located at the Front Desk at each hotel. There will also be flip flop drops by the Main Pool at Sapphire. If you lose your shoes check there first!
- If you leave something behind in Mexico, email the resort.
Is there an ATM at the resort?
- There are ATMs in both resorts.
- You can also exchange currency at the Front Desk.
What in-room amenities are there?
Free WiFi • Private Balcony or Terrace • Electronic Safe • In-Room Mini Bar (stocked once daily) • Free International Calling to the US • Hair Dryer • Coffee and Tea Maker • Iron and Ironing Board • TV
Where can I keep my valuables?
- Every room at the resort has an electronic safe.
- We strongly suggest placing your passport, wallet, cash, and any other valuables inside as soon as you arrive.
- The event is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
What is the difference between the amenities available to Dreams guests vs Sapphire guests?
- Guests who reserve package at Dreams Riviera Cancun have access to both resorts and their restaurants, bars, pools, etc. Dreams guests can also enjoy 24 hour room service.
- Certain categories at Dreams Riviera Cancun also have access to the Preferred Club at Dreams.
- Amenities of the Preferred Club include:
- Room with superior views and locations
- Separate resort Check In – you will check into the event at a separate desk
- Access to Preferred Club Lounge offering bar service, continental breakfast and afternoon light snacks
- Amenities of the Preferred Club include:
Is there a place Dreams guests can store things at Sapphire?
- The Front Desk will be happy to hold your day bag while you enjoy the Sapphire property.
Can Sapphire guests go to Dreams?
- No, only guests with reservation packages at Dreams Riviera Cancun are able to access that resort, its restaurants and amenities.
How do Dreams guests get to Sapphire?
- There is a complimentary shuttle that will run during the event or guests can feel free to walk the beach as Sapphire is only a leisurely 10-15 minute stroll away.
Is the shuttle running for pre and post nights?
- No, the shuttle only runs during the event.
What time does the shuttle run?
- While the shuttle does not run 24 hours a day, it will run from early in the day until just after the last show. Guests are welcome to walk the beach between resorts as well.
Are there any medical facilities at the resort?
- In case of emergency, call the Front Desk.
- A registered nurse with regular office hours is on the premises at the resort.
- In the event of a medical emergency, a qualified medical doctor is on call 24 hours a day.
- If a doctor is called there will be a charge put on the guest’s room.
- Guests with any pertinent medical information or specific medication needs are asked to notify us in advance.
- Event Safety is also available 24 hours a day with a variety of staff, including EMTs licensed in the US.
In case of an emergency back home, how can I be contacted at the resort?
- You will have access to free WiFi to stay connected during your trip. iMessage and WhatsApp are both great ways for your family to stay in touch while you are away.
- The Cloud 9 Team can be reached via email at [email protected] and we will try to help communicate.