When do we check in and check out of the resort?
- Check In begins at 3pm ET
- If you arrive earlier, you are still able to check into the hotel and use the resort facilities, but your room may not be ready until after 3pm ET.
- However, if your flight is arriving before 6am ET , please reach out to the Travel Team as you may need a pre night.
- Check Out is by 12pm ET on your departure day
- There are NO late check outs.
- If your flight is later in the day, the resort will happily store your luggage and you will be able to use the resort facilities until 6pm ET.
Members of my party are arriving later than me, can we check in at different times?
- Yes, you all can check in at separate times!
- Upon arrival, make sure your party checks in with the resort and with the event to collect their room keys, event wristbands, and welcome gifts.
What are some of Sapphire Resort’s amenities?
Full Service Spa & Salon • On Site Waterpark • Specialty Restaurants & Buffets • Multiple Bars, Lounges & Pop-Up Bars • Coffee Shop • Fully Equipped Fitness Center • Free WiFi • Free Parking • ATM
Is there a Lost and Found?
- Lost & Found is located at the Front Desk of the hotel. There will also be flip flop drops by the Main Pool. If you lose your shoes, check there first!
- If you leave something behind in Mexico, email the resort.
What are some of Dreams Resort’s amenities?
24 hr Room Service • Full Service Spa & Salon • Specialty Restaurants & Buffets • Multiple Bars, Lounges & Pop-Up Bars • Coffee Shop • Fully Equipped Fitness Center • Free WiFi • Free Parking • ATM • Preferred Rooms additionally receive access to the Preferred Club Lounge
Can Sapphire guests go to Dreams?
- No, only guests with reservation packages at Dreams Riviera Cancun are able to access that resort, its restaurants, and amenities.
How do Dreams guests get to Sapphire?
- There is a complimentary shuttle that will run during the event or guests can feel free to walk the beach as Sapphire is only a leisurely 8-10 minute stroll away.
Is the shuttle running for pre and post nights?
- No, the shuttle only runs during the event.
What time does the shuttle run?
- While the shuttle does not run 24 hours a day, it will run from early in the day until just after the last show. Guests are welcome to walk the beach between resorts as well.
Is there a place Dreams guests can store things at Sapphire?
- The Front Desk will be happy to hold your day bag while you enjoy the Sapphire property.
What in-room amenities are there?
Free WiFi • Private Balcony or Terrace • Electronic Safe • In-Room Mini Fridge (stocked once daily) • Free International Calling to the US • Hair Dryer • Iron and Ironing Board • TV
Where can I keep my valuables?
- Every room at the resort has an electronic safe.
- We strongly suggest placing your passport, wallet, cash, and any other valuables inside as soon as you arrive.
- The event is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Are food and drinks included?
- Absolutely. Your all-inclusive package covers food and beverages, including alcohol!
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night bites after the shows at no additional cost.
- There is also complimentary 24 hour room service for guests that reserve at Dreams Riviera Cancun.
Can we make reservations at the restaurants?
- If you are staying at Dreams Riviera Cancun and wish to dine at one of the properties restaurants, you can make reservations with the Concierge upon arrival.
- Reservations are not necessary at Sapphire Resort unless you wish to eat at the Teppanyaki tables. Reservations for Teppanyaki can be made with the Concierge.
Is there a dress code during the event?
- There is no dress code at Sapphire, but shirts and shoes are required in all dining areas.
- Dreams Riviera Cancun does require resort casual attire when dining at restaurants on property.
- If you have purchased additional nights before or after the event, the restaurants do have a dress code. Think resort casual, but be sure to bring a pair of pants with you.
Will vegetarian, vegan & gluten-free options be available?
- Vegetarian, vegan & gluten-free options will be available at all meals.
- If you haven’t already, update the Dietary Request section of “Your Profile” in your Cloud 9 Account.
Are there any medical facilities at the resort?
- Event Safety is on call 24 hours a day with a variety of staff, including EMTs licensed in the US.
- A registered nurse with regular office hours is available at the resort as well.
- In the event of a medical emergency, call the front desk as a medical doctor is on call 24 hours a day.
- If a doctor is called, there will be a charge put on the guest’s room.
- Guests with any pertinent medical information or specific medication needs are asked to notify us in advance.
In case of an emergency back home, how can I be contacted at the resort?
- You will have access to free WiFi to stay connected during your trip. iMessage and WhatsApp are both great ways for your family to stay in touch while you are away.
- The Cloud 9 Team can be reached via email and we will try to help communicate.