What travel documents do I need?
- You MUST have a valid Passport to fly to Mexico.
Is airfare included in the trip cost?
- No. All guests are responsible for booking their own airfare.
What airport should I fly into?
- Cancun International Airport (CUN).
How far is the resort from the airport?
- Sapphire and Dreams Riviera Cancun are located about 30 minutes from the Cancun International Airport.
- Due to construction and road renovations, delays may occur when traveling to/from the event to/from the Cancun International Airport.
I purchased the shuttle. How do I add my flight information?
- Log into your Cloud 9 Account and select the button “Enter Flight Info”.
- Please only add the portion of your flight info that directly arrives and departs to/from Cancun International Airport (CUN). (If you are on a flight with a layover, we only need the portion of the flight that pertains to arriving/departing CUN).
What if my flight is delayed?
- If your flight is delayed, Amstar will track your arrival time and make the proper accommodations.
- However, if you book a completely new flight or new arrival date, contact the Travel Team immediately to let us know.
Do I need to add the shuttle for my kids?
- All children, regardless of age, who are taking event transportation must purchase transportation.
- Car seats for children under 2 are available upon request. Booster seats for children over 2 are not available. Please add this request when you purchase in your transportation notes.
What is the currency in Mexico?
- The local currency is Pesos. However, US Dollars are also accepted however, your change may be returned in Pesos.
Do I tip while in Mexico? If so, how much?
- Tipping is not expected, but a couple bucks here or there is always appreciated and goes a long way.
Do the resorts have an ATM?
- Yes, you can find an ATM at both resorts.
What should I pack?
Passport • Sunglasses • Hat • Sunscreen & Aloe • Bug Spray • Reusable Bottle/Cup/Straw • Rain Gear • Warm Clothes • Swimsuit • Pool Float • Ear Plugs
What should I NOT pack?
- No illegal substances, weapons, drones, or pets.
- The use of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited and all laws pertaining to drug use must be respected.
Can I bring my camera?
- You may bring any kind of camera to the event to shoot your vacation; however, professional camera equipment for filming and photography during the shows is prohibited.
- Drones are banned from the event.
Do I need an electrical converter?
- No. Mexico operates on the same 120V plug-in as the United States.