Reservation Add Ons
Can I book extra nights at the resort?
- 2 pre event nights – November 29th and November 30th – and 1 post night – December 5th – can be booked as part of your reservation.
- Extra nights are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If you are considering booking additional nights, we highly recommend booking your pre and post nights early as they will sell out.
- Log in to your account to add additional nights.
How much do pre and post nights cost at Sapphire?
- $259 per person/per night for Tropical and Premium Tropical View Rooms (double and triple occ.)
- $279 per person/per night for Partial Ocean View and Ocean Front Rooms (Buildings 5 & 6)
- $299 per person/per night for Premium Ocean Front and Stagefront Rooms (Buildings 1-4)
- $319 per person/per night for Swim Out Rooms (Buildings 1-6)
- $469 per person/per night for Master, Master Swim Out, Presidential & Governors Suites
- For kids’ extra night pricing click HERE.
How much do pre and post nights cost at Dreams Riviera Cancun?
- $259 per person/per night for Tropical View
- $279 per person/per night for Partial Oceanview ($399 for single occupancy)
- $289 per person/per night for Preferred Oceanview
- $299 per person/per night for Preferred Oceanview & Pool Front
- $319 per person/per night for Preferred Plunge Pool
- $369 per person/per night for Preferred Honeymoon Suite
- $469 per person/per night for Preferred Master Suite
- $529 per person/ per night for Preferred Governors Suite
- $699 per person/ per night for Preferred Presidential Suite
What does the airport shuttle cost?
- $50 per person Roundtrip / $30 per person One Way
- Shuttles are ONLY available to the resort on November 29th, November 30th, and December 1st.
- Shuttles are ONLY available to the airport on December 5th & 6th.
- Airport transportation is NOT available during the event on December 2nd, 3rd, or 4th.
- Airport transportation is non refundable and non transferable.
How does it work?
- The shuttles ONLY run to/from Cancun International Airport (CUN) to/from Sapphire and Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort.
- In order to utilize event shuttle, you must be arriving at the airport and directly traveling to Sapphire or Dreams Riviera Cancun. We cannot provide transportation to people who arrive before Only The Wild Ones Weekend and stay at a different resort in the area.
- Flight information MUST be entered into your Cloud 9 Account so we can arrange your shuttle.
- If you fail to enter your flight information, we are not responsible if there is no shuttle for you.
- If shuttle passes are purchased within a week of the event, you are at risk of your shuttle information not being relayed to the shuttle company and could face delays when accessing the shuttle.
- If your flight arrives before 6am ET, you will need to purchase a pre night to make use of the shuttle and to check into the resort.
What is Travel Insurance and why should I get it?
We strongly urge guests to purchase travel insurance. If we have learned anything in the past couple of years, it’s that you never know what can happen. It’s important to be prepared for anything. Protect your investment and get peace of mind by purchasing travel insurance.
We have partnered with IMG (International Medical Group) to offer three Travel Insurance plan options. Click below to compare the different policies and get quotes. You purchase your policy directly with IMG, any corrections or changes must be directed to them within 10 days of your policy purchase. Please be sure to read your policy as soon as you receive it by email.
You can add insurance to your reservation at the time of booking or later on, but keep in mind you MUST purchase a plan within 20 days of your initial deposit if you want Cancel For Any Reason coverage, if you have a pre-existing condition, or if you want cancellation because of work to be covered.
What is a Carbon Offset?
- By purchasing a Carbon Offset you are offsetting the emissions from your personal travel to the event (your carbon footprint).
- Carbon offsets purchased through Only The Wild Ones Weekend support Trees, Water & People and offer not only an opportunity to reduce your environmental impact, but to also curb deforestation rates, and improve the health of families, and support our efforts to protect and conserve natural resources in Central America and Haiti.
- Add Carbon Offsets when you book or through your Cloud 9 Account at any time.