Reservation Add Ons
Can I book extra nights at the resort?
- Pre and post event nights can be bundled into your reservation with the cost spread out across the payment plan.
- 2 pre nights – November 30th and December 1st – and 1 post night – December 6th – can be booked as part of your reservation.
- Both Sapphire and Dreams Riviera Cancun are in high demand around Only The Wild Ones Weekend. We highly recommend booking your pre and post nights on the day you reserve your room.
- Extra nights are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Log in to your account to add additional nights.
How much do pre and post nights cost at Sapphire?
- $239 per person/per night for Tropical and Premium Tropical View Rooms (double and triple occ.)
- $379 Tropical and Premium Tropical Rooms (single rate)
- $259 per person/per night for Partial Ocean View and Ocean Front Rooms (buildings 5 & 6)
- $279 per person/per night for Premium Ocean Front and Stagefront Rooms (buildings 1-4)
- $299 per person/per night for Swim Out Rooms (buildings 1-6)
- $439 per person/per night for Master, Master Swim Out, Presidential & Governors Suites
- For kids’ extra night pricing click HERE.
How much do pre and post nights cost at Dreams Riviera Cancun?
- $239 per person/per night for Tropical View
- $259 per person/per night for Partial Oceanview ($399 for single occupancy)
- $279 per person/per night for Deluxe Plunge Pool
- $289 per person/per night for Preferred Oceanview
- $299 per person/per night for Preferred Oceanview & Pool Front
- $369 per person/per night for Preferred Honeymoon Suite
- $469 per person/per night for Preferred Master Suite
What does the airport shuttle cost?
We have partnered with a third party transportation company in Mexico to offer airport shuttle options.
- Roundtrip Airport Shuttle is $49 per person
- One Way Airport Shuttle is $29 per person
- Shuttles are ONLY available to the resort on November 30th, December 1st, and December 2nd.
- Shuttles are ONLY available to the airport on December 6th & 7th.
- Airport transportation is NOT available during the event on December 3rd, 4th, or 5th.
How does it work?
- Flight information MUST be entered into your Cloud 9 Account so we can arrange your shuttle.
- If you fail to enter your flight information, we are not responsible if there is no shuttle for you.
- In order to utilize event transportation, you must be arriving at the airport and immediately traveling to Sapphire or Dreams Riviera Cancun. We cannot provide transportation to people who arrive before Only The Wild Ones Weekend and stay at a different resort in the area.
What is Travel Insurance and why should I get it?
We strongly urge guests to purchase travel insurance. If we have learned anything in the past couple of years, it’s that you never know what can happen. It’s important to be prepared for anything. Protect your investment and get peace of mind by purchasing travel insurance.
We have partnered with IMG (International Medical Group) to offer three Travel Insurance plan options. Click below to compare the different policies and get quotes. You purchase your policy directly with IMG, any corrections or changes must be directed to them within 10 days of your policy purchase. Please be sure to read your policy as soon as you receive it by email.
You can add insurance to your reservation at the time of booking or later on, but keep in mind you MUST purchase a plan within 20 days of your initial deposit if you want Cancel For Any Reason coverage, if you have a pre-existing condition, or if you want cancellation because of work to be covered.
What is a Carbon Offset?
- By purchasing a Carbon Offset you are offsetting the emissions from your personal travel to the event (your carbon footprint).
- Carbon offsets purchased through Only the Wild Ones Weekend support Trees, Water & People and offer not only an opportunity to reduce your environmental impact, but to also curb deforestation rates, and improve the health of families, and support our efforts to protect and conserve natural resources in Central America and Haiti.
- Add Carbon Offsets when you book or through your Cloud 9 Account at any time.