Our resort takeover includes three stages, crystal clear pools, and six all-inclusive restaurants. Step into bluegrass paradise and experience the ultimate musical adventure.
- Beachside Main Stage – Set on the shore, studded with lounge chairs and plenty of room to dance the night away.
- Main Pool – The perfect place to meet friends, relax on a pool float, and hit the swim-up bar for a cocktail while bluegrass legends play poolside.
- Waterpark – Fun for kids of all ages!
- Preferred Pool – Step away from the party and get some R&R at this hidden gem.
- Now Spa by Pevonia – Treat yourself to a variety of relaxing and rejuvenating treatments for a 20% discount.
- Explorer’s Club – Featuring a plethora of daily activities for the little ones.
- Eight International Dining Options – Quick bites at the beach, buffets, and sit-down restaurants are all included.
- Four Bars & Lounges including fan favorites like the Swing Bar and Lobby Bar
- In-Room Mini Bar – Complimentary and restocked once daily.
- Wait Service available beachside and poolside, so you can kick back and never worry about missing a beat.
*Preferred Club amenities and room service are NOT available during Strings & Sol.
Now Sapphire Dining
Food is included, friends! Stop and dine at any of the six, reservation-free restaurants or poolside grills that suit your fancy. There’s something for everyone so remember to nourish and replenish to keep your energy high and the good vibes strong.
There is no dress code but shirts and shoes are required inside all restaurants. Guests who add extra nights should bring pants to comply with the standard resort dress code.
Bars and lounges offer unlimited beer, wine, and cocktails as part of your all-inclusive package. Start the day with your favorite coffee drink, meet up with friends at the centrally located Lobby Bar, or enjoy the show from bars on the beach!
*Please note, room service is not available at Now Sapphire during Strings & Sol.
- Market Cafe – International Buffet
- Bluewater Grill – Grill Overlooking the Ocean
- Paramour – French Fare
- Lemongrass – Asian Fusion, Sushi & Teppanyaki tables
- Cibu – Mediterranean
- Fresco – Mexican Cuisine
- Barefoot Grill – Poolside Grill
- Coco Cafe – Coffee Shop with Pastries & Grab n’ Go Sandwiches
All bars and restaurants feature seating allowing for social distancing with tables and chairs sanitized daily and throughout the service period. Proper hand washing techniques are reviewed with food service staff at the start of every shift. Hand sanitizer is available at restaurant entrances, on bar tops and throughout the resort. Menu options are presented on boards or tablet QR codes and the use of physical menus is limited to those who request them. Tablecloths are changed after every use. Servers are required to wear masks when serving food.
For buffet service, dishes are offered to guests by servers with masks and sneeze barriers are in place. Additionally, for those guests who prefer, a la carte menu options are available in all buffet restaurants.
Spend an afternoon relaxing with the various spa treatments available at the Now Spa by Pevonia®. From facials to full body massages, this is the perfect way to recharge for another night of dancing under the stars. All guests will receive a 20% discount on spa services.
To make a spa reservation in advance, email the resort directly ([email protected]). Use the subject line “Strings & Sol Spa Reservation Request” and include the following information:
- Your Full Name
- Service You Would Like To Book
- Preferred Date & Time
You can also make spa appointments when you arrive.